Chef De Partie
An exciting opportunity has been created for highly dedicated Chef De Partie in our Churrasco team.
• Formal cookery qualification in NZ and at least 18months of kitchen experience gained after study in New Zealand.
The successful candidate will have:
• Outstanding communication, initiative, and teamwork skills
• Ability to deliver & present consistently high-quality food
• Ability to manage their own section well and maintain a high level of food hygiene at all times
• Excellent kitchen preparation skills and willingness to help where and when needed
• Ability to multi-task, follow instructions and cope under pressure.
• They should ensure that all tasks are completed in a timely manner to enable swift and efficient service as well as co-operating well with all levels of the team.
Applicants must be legally entitled to work in New Zealand, therefore, please kindly advise us of your visa status (Citizen, resident, or others) when you send your application.
Email: [email protected]